HOW ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
A single natural lash is isolated and then the extension is placed on top on the natural lash with an eyelash extension glue. The extension is placed about .05-1mm away from the eyelid so the extension and glue do not come into contact with the skin.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
Approximately 2-4 weeks if taken care of and depending on your natural lash cycle. A natural lash's life cycle is approximately 25-28 days and as yours grow and fall out so will the extensions that are attached. We recommend you have a refill every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking full.
CAN I STILL WEAR EYE MAKEUP?
Yes but you will not need any mascara. It is still ok to wear eye shadow but it must be removed with an oil free cleanser. Oil will break down the glue, which will affect the retention of your extensions.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Shampoo your lashes thoroughly at least 3- 4 times a week
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick at your lashes
- Do not curl your lash extensions
- Never put mascara on your extensions
- Do not use liquid eyeliner (it seeps into the base of the eyelash extensions and affects the bonding of the glue)
- Keep the eye area clean, do not be afraid to get your lashes wet after the first 24 hours
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
Please arrive with no eye makeup. Lashes must be clean in order to apply extensions. Please refrain from drinking anything with caffeine in it prior to your appointment, it reduces fidgeting and fluttering of your eyes.